Odyssey AGM Dry Cell Batteries - MASSIVE STARTING POWER AND AMAZING DEEP CYCLE CAPABILITY
ODYSSEY batteries are manufactured by EnerSys Energy Products Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of EnerSys. EnerSys is a global leader in stored energy solutions for automotive, military and industrial applications. With manufacturing facilities in 17 countries, sales and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is a powerful partner for automotive, marine, heavy duty equipment and powersports service and parts providers.
ODYSSEY batteries are manufactured to strict quality standards in two facilities globally: Warrensburg, Missouri USA and Newport, Wales United Kingdom.
Odyssey Batteries are available in a range of series and sizes to suit different applications including 12V Car Battery extreme series, performance series and marine series.
To find the right battery for your vehicle application, have a look at Odyssey's Vehicle Application lookup Catalogue here: Odyssey Battery Catalogue (.pdf) 6.5Mb
For all your Odyssey Battery needs contact our team at Superformance, we are Australian suppliers of Odyssey Batteries and we can supply/ source any Odyssey Battery product for your vehicle.
This range includes the original Odyssey batteries which feature the instantly identiﬁable and very sturdy full metal jacket and brass terminals, along with a number of new non-metal jacketed additions to the line-up. These combine to vastly extend ﬁtment options for world carpark. Smaller variants and perfect for SLI service in Race Cars and Performance Cars, while the larger case types are ideal for dual purpose use in 4WDs, Hot Rods, Modiﬁ ed Cars, Emergency vehicles, Trucks, Tractors and Marine applications.
Odyssey batteries are manufactured by Enersys, a world leader in lead acid battery technology, and feature superior ﬂ at plates constructed from super efﬁcient 99.99% pure lead. These batteries are purpose built to excel in the most demanding starting and dual purpose applications and meet or exceed military grade speciﬁcations, offering maximum vibration resistance, exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse and outstanding CCA and Ah ratings for their cubic capacity.
The Powersports range makes Odyssey’s famous performance and quality available to the small engine starting market. Odyssey’s leading technology and power density is perfectly suited for applications where space and weight are at an absolute premium and durability in harsh conditions is paramount. This range feature the smaller insert and bolt-thru designs native to the Motorcycle, Jet Ski, Snowmobile, Quad Bike and other small engine markets and offer exceptional tolerance to vibrations and mechanical abuse. Due to their sealed design, Odyssey batteries provide amazing safety and mounting ﬂexibility, being able to be installed in any orientation except inverted.
Guaranteed Longer Service Life
• With an eight to twelve year design life (ﬂ oat) and a three to ten year service life, Odyssey saves you time and money because you do not have to replace the battery as often.
Superior Cranking and Fast Charge Capability
• The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, and with simple constant voltage charging there is no limitation on the inrush current, providing faster charge recovery.
• The Odyssey battery may be installed on its sides at any angle without sacriﬁcing any performance attributes. There is no fear of any acid spillage as Odyssey recycles the internal gas during operation or charging.
Superior Vibration resistance
• Odyssey batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
Ready Out of the Box
• Odyssey batteries are shipped fully charged. If Odyssey’s voltage is 12.65V or greater simply install the battery in your vehicle and you are ready to go!
• Owing to the drycell design, the Odyssey battery is non-spillable, so it may be shipped worry-free by Express Freight Service or by Air.
Longer Storage Life
• Unlike conventional batteries that need to be recharged every six to twelve weeks, the Odyssey battery can be stored for up to 2 years at 25-degrees. Simply recharge and Odyssey is returned to full power.
Excellent Deep Discharge Recovery
• Should Odyssey become deeply discharged, simply recharge following instructions in the Odyssey Owner’s Manual