Sentry Batteries - Lead Acid, Lithium LiFePO4 Deep Cycle
SENTRY 12v LITHIUM DEEP CYCLE BATTERIES - NOW WITH BLUE TOOTH
Sentry Lithium batteries is a premium range using the highest quality Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) composition. LiFePO4 has been selected for the Sentry range due to its convenient cell voltage, high energy density, cycle life and most importantly, being one of the safest Lithium technologies available.
With 3.2V per cell, the Sentry Lithium range is ideally suited for replacement of equivalent size SLA with the extra benefits of up to 8 times the cycle life, greater utilisation of available capacity through increased Depth of Discharge (DoD) and fast charging. All of this at close the half the weight makes them ideals for deep cycle and mobility applications.
Feature & Benefits:
- Greater number of cycles (2500+) along with greater utilisation of available capacity (up to 100% DoD) depth of discharge, means up to 8 times the cycle life of standard SLA technology
- Lowering you total cost of ownership.
- Integrated battery management system (BMS)
- Provides optimum safety and performance.
- Safe and stable chemistry
- The use of LiFePO4 along with an integrated BMS reduces the risk of combustion or explosion due the high impact, overcharging or short circuit situations.
- Higher energy density means Sentry Lithium is close to half the weight of an equivalent SLA making them ideal for mobility and weight critical applications.
- Extra fast recharge time and can be charged using most standard SLA charger
- No need to upgrade your existing charging infrastructure.
- Rugged plastic flame retardant case & cover.
- UL1642 at cell level.
- Mobility devices
- Caravan and camping
- Solar energy storage
- UPS and critical power
- Personal power packs
- Medical equipment
**ALL SENTRY DEEP CYCLE LITHIUM BATTERIES PURCHASED FROM Maroondah Battery & Charger Supplies, Kilsyth Victoria COMES WITH FREE DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA**
Sentry Longest Golf Cart Deep Cycle Series
Longest Golf cart by Sentry Batteries are manufactured with thicker paste and 4BS (Tetra Basic lead sulphate) application to increase the life cycle and maximise capacity. These unique Deep Cycle batteries are available in 6, 8 and 12 volt and are built to stand the rough conditions and terrains that they are subjected to.
- Mobile cranes
- Scissor lifts
- Auto Transportation Equipment
- Electric wheelchairs
- Golf Carts
Feature & Benefits
- Case/Lid – Less weight, shock-resistant and acid-resistant by PP resin and specially designed structure to prevent short-circuit from active-material shedding in the bottom
- Terminal – Casted with special lead alloy and special plating to minimise heat generation and electric resistance.
- Designed to vibration resistance
- Easy detachable with standard & Bolt/Nut Structure
- Cap – Engineering structure to vent gas out
- Easy to refill and maintenance
- Separator – Porous Rubber material against acid and corrosion
- Excellent physical characteristics and lower electric resistance
- Using micro-fiber Glass-mat against active-material shedding
- Plates – Negative to 99.9% pure lead with hard paste feature, specific additives for deep cycle purpose
- Positive Corrosion – resistant grid with hard paste feature, specific additives for deep cycle purpose