ePOWER B-TEC & Sentry Lithium LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Batteries
Introducing the new ePOWER B-TEC Lithium Battery range with Smart Phone Technology. Available in both 12v, 100Ah or 125Ah capacities including smart phone monitoring.
SENTRY LITHIUM LiFePO4 DEEP CYCLE BATTERIES
Sentry Lithium is a premium range of the highest quality Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) composition. Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) was selected for our Sentry range due to its inherent safety features. When comparing LiFePO4 to other Lithium technologies there are some distinct safety advantages. These advantages include greater tolerance to both high temperatures and abuse such as overcharging, short circuit and penetration. As a result of these features the risk of fire is extremely low even under harsh circumstances.
As well as utilising LiFePO4 technology, the Sentry lithium range of batteries also includes a built in Battery Monitoring System (BMS) to further protect against over charge / discharge, over temperature as well as managing internal cell balancing which is critical for the safety of the battery and all of this in flame retardant casing. As an added benefit, Phosphate is not a hazardous material and so is friendly both to the environment and health.
The Sentry Lithium range now comes with IEC Certification on both the BMS and Cells*. This certification has been obtained through thorough testing of the product and a complete audit of the factory. The IEC Certification is a huge tick of approval for safety and quality, and peace of mind.
The Sentry Lithium range comes with all the benefits of LiFePO4 composition in either the standard 12V SLA case sizes or 24V versions for larger applications
With 3.2V per cell the Sentry Lithium range is ideally suited for replacement of equivalent size SLA with the extra benefits of up to 8 times the cycle life, greater utilisation of available capacity through increased Depth of Discharge (DOD) and fast charging. All of this at close to half the weight makes them ideal for deep cycle and mobility applications.
With the all new SNL range you can even monitor the health and status of your batteries on your phone via Bluetooth wireless communication.
*IEC Certification on selected models only
Feature & Benefits
- IEC Certification on the combination of BMS and individual cell for complete safety peace of mind
- High energy density (less than half the weight of SLA) lowering total weight of application
- Fast recharge, battery is charged and ready to be used sooner
- Flat discharge curve, longer run time and more efficient use of capacity
- Extremely low self-discharge rate, can sit unused for longer periods of time
- Large numbers of cycles >2000 (100% DoD), up to 8 times cycle life of SLA lowering your total cost of ownership
- Safe and stable chemistry and integrated BMS, the use of LiFePO4 along with integrated BMS ensures protection against over charge/discharge, temperature and short circuit providing the highest degree of safety.
- Bluetooth versions available, monitor the health and state of your battery from your phone
- Greater capacity utilisation 60% more than SLA, gives longer runtime than equivalent SLA
Applications for Lithium Batteries -
- Mobility Devices
- Caravan and camping
- Solar energy Storage
- UPS and Critical power
- Personal power packs
- Medical Equipment